Why should people attend?
Who should attend?
Business Opportunities for Communities Involved
For Users: :
• The chance to be recognised.
• The ability to see artistic and creative aspects involved in meeting their needs.
For Stakeholders :
• The ability to access the content community.
• Develop e-Accessibility within the content production chain.
• Gain high visibility.
• Reduce time to market.
• Receive feedback from professional users of e-Accessibility.
For the Content and Creative Community:
• Discuss and learn state-of-the art developments, technological challenges and opportunities. .
• Generate specific user experiences through dedicated programs.
• Gain high visibility through social engagement and new tools to utilise..
• Reduce the cost of meeting legal requirements by planning ahead instead of dealing with legalities afterwards.
• Finding new finance avenues by incorporating e-Inclusion techniques.
For Clusters, Public Bodies, European Project Managers, and Others:
• Promote high quality debates among concerned players.
• Bring different communities together and allowing through working relationships.
• Promote networking and collaboration between players and other business participants.
• Create a dialogue of ongoing projects with similar e-Accessible interest.